Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ready to Go

This week was a good one. Tuesday we had an amazing devotional by Elder Pace of the Seventy. He asked for it not to be recorded or anything because everything he was sharing was so sacred! I seriously sat there and my mouth was probably just gaping open the whole time--it was incredible. I will share it with everyone some day. I took like 3 pages of notes. It was probably the most spiritual time I have had here at the MTC, and I just learned so much from that 1 hour. I loved it.

This one is going to be wayyy short because I have no time on here but we get our flight plans this week!!!! I am so excited I can't wait. Unless something happens...but pray it doesn't. All missionaries going to Chile Concepcion and surrounding missions are now allowed to go there. When we first got her they were all getting reassigned but now we can all go! I CAN'T WAIT!!! The MTC is getting to me, and I think its getting to everyone else too. We were sitting at dinner the other day, and I looked over at 2 elders holding up bananas to their ears like phones and talking to each other through them... I just about spit out my food I was laughing so hard. You see some pretty funny things here. We have a little over 2 weeks left, and I have more to learn but at the same time I just want to goooo!!

Oh they opened up the missionary field so if anyone drives by look for me! Okay, I have to go but I love you all!!! Thank you all for your support and prayers I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment